Dane Street’s Auto/Liability IME and Peer Review services are utilized today by a number of Tier 1-4 carriers, Managed Care Organizations and Third-Party Administrators. We are able to assist clients in their management of No Fault/PIP and Liability claims by providing clear, concise, well supported recommendations/determinations that comply with state and federal laws.
We provide in-depth examinations and reviews of questions and addressing of medical necessity and causality-related issues for No Fault/PIP Claims, as well as Demand Package Reviews. Issues addressed include but are not limited to causality, pre-existing, medical necessity, substantiation of injury/disability, treatment frequency/duration, and maximum medical improvement. All of Dane Street’s physicians are available for deposition and testimony. An optional Peer-to-Peer conference designed to gain cooperation on an agreed upon treatment plan is included in the service for non-litigated claims.
Key features include:
- Specialty match options
- State matching where required/requested
- Access to Dane Street’s entire national network of physician advisors
- Uploading and storage of documents in Dane Street’s AccessDS platform
- Peer-to-Peer outreach to treating physicians where requested
- Sorting and labeling by Dane Street intake team
- QA review by Dane Street claims professionals on 100% of referrals
- Reports delivered in client-specific template
- Reviews delivered according to all client-specific (and adjuster-specific) requirements